- Become (and stay) more organized - house, mind, life, etc. This is a big one.
- Eat less, exercise more.
- Eat healthier and serve my family healthier foods - more produce and organics, less convenience.
- Spend less, save more.
- Learn to sew and to do great photography. Actually use these skills.
- Plan dinners and eat at home every night (or almost every night).
- Manage time better.
- Waste less money and food. Use more coupons and take advantage of double coupons, sales with coupons, etc.
- Teach my children more.
- Read my Bible more.
- Keep a cleaner house.
- Watch less TV.
- Finish all my unfinished projects.
- Catch up (and keep up) my children's baby books and scrapbooks.
- Spend more "me" time.
- Spend more time with Alan, Carter and Charlie, individually.
- In general, be a cooler person.
- Etc, etc...
I think you get the picture. I could use improvements or complete overhauls in just about every aspect of my life and lately I find it harder and harder to keep everything together. My duct tape is losing its sticky! I have thought about this list, and finally come to a conclusion about my resolutions. I am not going to make any! While I will attempt to strive for some or most of these things, I don't want to let myself down by creating unrealistic expectations. I have a pretty full plate, and most days I am doing well to survive. For now, I will keep on keeping on and hopefully some of these things will improve along the way. I hope everyone has a happy, healthy and prosperous new year and that you keep your resolutions (if you make any)!


2 comments:
I'm with you! Great outlook!
I need to accomplish all of the resolutions on your list...but I like your idea better! Just do our best and hope that some of it happens along the way. :)
Happy New Year!
Post a Comment