Sunday, January 4, 2009

Going so fast...


Today after church, while Charlie was napping, I decided to start the major project of packing up his too small clothes and hanging up clothes he can wear now and in the near future. I could not believe how many things he didn't get to wear, or only wore once... It made me sad to see all the cute little outfits - some that have never been worn, by either boy - and now they are packed up for good. I am going to keep them for a little while, just in case (no, Mom - not what you're thinking, you don't have to be worried!). Some of the things were borrowed from friends like Holly and Amy (Seth and Thomas' mom), and I will return those, but I can't bear to part with the other ones to consign them just yet... Some of the clothes just made me so sad, because they were special outfits that Carter wore, but Charlie never did because they were born at such different times of the year. Some were special because of the people who gave them to us, or just because they were so adorable. I cannot believe 7 months have passed since Charlie was born... And he is just so BIG now! He wears mostly 18 month clothes. Good grief!

No comments: