Thursday, January 1, 2009

Cookies for the firemen

A few posts ago, I mentioned that we went to visit the firemen before Christmas to deliver cookies. I have FINALLY gotten those pictures and wanted to share a few. We had such a fun time climbing all over the trucks and seeing all the equipment!

The man in the big suit and mask is not scary - he's just a fireman under all that stuff! We know now not to be scared if we see him come in our house like that.

Climbing in the cab...

The group.
To finish this post, a random soccer picture - the medal ceremony at the end of the last 8 week session (don't know why I have to capture this moment every time!). Coach Rob was in rare form that day - our friend (and Seth's dad) Tripp came for the first time, and he commented that Rob is like something you would see in a movie. I think that's why the kids love him!

No comments: