Yesterday we woke up and decided to clean house (fun,fun!). It was the first football weekend and Alan ordered the game on pay per view, so we invited the Joneses to come over and watch it with us. Because of the wild week we had, the house was a wreck and I had to get busy! Daddy took time to run through the house with Carter on his shoulders (Carter was singing "Riding the Range" the whole time). That boy needs a horse!
Alan and I had to keep one of the preschool classes this morning during Sunday school time, so we were exhausted after church and decided to go out to eat. During the car ride, I heard Carter saying, "I'm so cool!" I turned around and this is what I found:
He wanted to wear his sunglasses into the restaurant, and when we sat down, he put them on his head (or tried to) just like Mommy does :) He kept telling us how cool he was - ha!
After naptime, Carter got to try on his new cowboy boots that he's going to wear at his birthday party. They are so cute and look just like real cowboy boots (I guess they are real ones - I ordered them from a Western supply company and they are real leather). He told us he needed his hat, and then he walked around the house singing "Riding the Range" again :)
This is my favorite - he was dancing to his own song:
Charlie enjoyed his bath tonight!
Carter and Charlie are both sound asleep, and I'm headed that way soon! I'm looking forward to a lazy day at home tomorrow - we're so tired and need a day to do absolutely nothing!


1 comment:
LOVE the pic of Carter in his cowboy boots "dancing" to his own song! HILARIOUS!!! Ride 'em cowboy!!! :)
Post a Comment