Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our newest resident

So apparently we have a new resident - he/she has decided that he/she belongs here and tries (with 100% success rate) to come into the house every time we open a door. I'm not sure what prompted this... He/she also comes into the car when I open it too - it's very persistent! I decided to give it some dog food b/c it seemed very hungry, and it ate almost the entire plate! So of course, I had to go buy it some kitten food... And some toys... And a collar. I guess it could smell a sucker and that's why it chose our house! It really, really wants to be inside, and it's really, really cold outside but I'm really, really set in my conviction of not having any more indoor cats! I put an old towel out for it to lay on, but we'll have to come up with a better solution when Alan gets home... For now, it loves sleeping on the grilling deck.



I'm taking name suggestions - feel free to leave a comment and let me know. Carter told me he wanted to name it Drakie, but now he says Baby Cat. I say Ramone, Rocco, Tyrone, Humphrey, or Sheba (only b/c it thinks it's the Queen of Sheba). I guess we need to find out if it's a boy or girl first...

That's a meow, not a growl...


No comments: