Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Carter!


Monday was Carter's 3rd birthday!!! I can't believe he is 3 already - I can still remember going to the hospital to have him just like it was yesterday. Since Daddy is out of town, I wanted to do something really special with him. We made plans to go to the McWane Science Center with his friend Seth. We had so much fun and stayed almost all day - from about 10 until 4! Seth and Carter play very well together and are so cute. Seth's little brother Thomas is just a few months older than Charlie, so hopefully they will be friends too!

This station had colored sand with spinning tables - they could make patterns in the sand while the tables spun around. This was one of their favorite things - I think they would've stayed here for hours if we'd let them!


The exhibit on the top floor that changes periodically is all about trains right now! We LOVE trains!


We had cupcakes after lunch to celebrate - boy were they messy!


When we got home, Carter drew a smiley face on his Magna Doodle. It looked perfect! He promptly erased it though, and drew this. He told me it was a jellyfish - it does look like one, doesn't it? It even has the squiggly things at the bottom!

No comments: