We always have a theme in my monthly mom's meeting, and this month's was the kitchen. We had the owner of one of those dinner places (where you go and assemble meals to freeze, or pick up meals already made) speak to us about healthy eating today, and our devotion was on the Proverbs 31 woman, relating to cooking and taking care of your family. I never thought of it this way, but healthy eating and teaching your kids how to eat well and take care of their bodies is a ministry to your family.
The craft today was also kitchen related and I hope it will help keep me on track with meal-planning (both for waistline and budgetary reasons)! I threw a few meals on there for ideas for next week - I think I need to revise it a bit though, because nothing sounds very healthy (let me know if you have other, healthier ideas for leftover chili)! Anyway, just wanted to show off my new favorite kitchen decoration (it's much cuter in person, though!):


1 comment:
Could you send me some instructions for that craft project? :) That looks really helpful - or at least much more so than my pieces of sticky notes on the calendar. LOL
-Cheryl
Post a Comment