Friday, November 7, 2008

I take it back...

THIS is my new favorite kitchen decoration, not the thing I made. This is what Carter made today in his class while I was at my mom's group. Gobble, gobble y'all!


While I'm being silly, I thought I would include a few silly faces of Carter tonight at dinner. Oh, and his teeth are very white, but for some reason they look yellow/orange here (it's not food - just something funky the flash did).


Finally, one last story from today... Carter was pretending to be a pirate, running around shouting, "AAAAARRRRR!" He was really carrying his persona to the extreme, and I had to refer to him as Pirate, not Carter. While I was getting ready, he came hopping into the bathroom to see me. He explained that he was hopping and told me he was a bunny pirate. He also said that bunny pirates say, "Ribbit, ribbit," just like frogs. Where does he get these things?!?

No comments: