Saturday, September 5, 2009

Friday Night Lights

Last week when I was sick, Nana and Pawpaw kept the boys from Wednesday till Friday. I was feeling much better, so we went to pick them up. We also got to go to Jacob's first football game of the year. He's a senior this year, and we have not been able to go to any of his games in previous years - it's about time we went!


I made the boys matching outfits in his team colors, with his number on them to show our support. These are also Chelsea's colors, so when we go to local games, we'll apparently be rooting on someone named Tanner (I asked the coach's wife and she said he's a good one to root for - ha!). I just hope his parents don't think we're stalking their son!


Jacob's team won by some really high margin, but we left at halftime. Our boys were so tired!

No comments: