Monday, August 31, 2009
Gimme three steps (or 4)
Guess who took 4 steps yesterday??? Me, after a rough day with the kids - ha! Just kidding... Charlie is on his way to walking! He can stay in a standing position without holding anything pretty well, and yesterday Alan finally got him to take his first steps!!! Too bad I was at a baby shower and missed the first 3... But he took one for me when I got home - hooray! Alan said the first time, he took a step, stopped and steadied himself (still standing), took another, stopped and steadied himself again before sitting down. After a few tries, he just started getting tired of trying and would crawl away (his super fast, run-crawl) from Daddy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YAY!!! He'll be running before you know it! Way to go, Charlie! :)
Great title to your post...but now that song is stuck in my head!! Yay for Charlie...I'm not sure I want him to move out of my Sunday School class though!! :-)
Post a Comment