Friday, August 21, 2009

My biggest project so far...

I made a jacket for Carter! It's Auburn colors - orange twill on the outside, and orange/navy/white tri-check plaid on the inside. I even made my own piping for all the outside edges! Ok, enough bragging, but I just had to show it off because it was more difficult than my previous projects (sleeves, hood, etc). I am going to make one for Charlie next, and then I will probably make them some for the winter in different colors... Maybe pale blue for Charlie and brown or navy for Carter, with batting on the inside for warmth.


5 comments:

Granna said...

You so have inherited some sewing talent! Are you set up to take credit cards yet?

Holly :) said...

LOVE IT! I must have three right away! :) Great job!!!

Shelly Powers said...

that is really cute... i must say i am "sew" impressed :)

KS said...

Wow - that's really amazing!! You went from novice to professional SO QUICKLY!!

Melissa said...

Thanks everyone! Susan - yes, we do take credit cards now :) Our website will be functional any day now, although we do have a button on it that people can use to pay - www.sayitaintsewclothing.com