Thursday, August 27, 2009

Sickly

So I'm sick again - what's new? The doctors put me on very strong medication to treat it aggressively - they said that after 2 days of sinus problems, it's already turning into bronchitis. Since I've had pneumonia this year, they said it was probably about to turn into that again - I have a higher propensity to get pneumonia again. I'm feeling better now that they gave me some shots and the very strong antibiotics (it's what they treat pneumonia with) but still weak and dizzy. I called Alan yesterday morning to see if he could come home from work, b/c I woke up feeling like I had been run over by a truck. I thought I had the flu, and I seriously was not up for taking care of the kids all day. Anyway, he couldn't but he called his mom who came and got the boys. I'm really missing them a lot, but it's been great to get a break so I can focus on resting (although who can rest around here, even when the kids are gone?!?).

I forgot to post something funny Carter said a couple of days ago. He came stumbling down the stairs and looked like he wasn't ready to wake up that day. He stood and stared at me for about 5 minutes (I was doing dishes) and the first words out of his mouth for the day were, "Mommy, you're not fixing my breakfast. Look at you!" Ha!

No comments: