Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cruisin'

I noticed Charlie was playing by himself very quietly a few days ago. I heard the occasional "beep beep" of his toy car so I knew he was ok, but he seemed awfully content. When I went to check on him, I found that he had gotten on his car all by himself, and then he proceeded to get off all by himself also! I know that may not seem like a big deal, but to us it is! He is slower to make these milestones but all of a sudden he's really trying things!

Check out that belly!

By the next day, he had decided he only likes to ride it backwards. He got really mad and screamed at me when I turned him around the right way...

2 comments:

Jonathan Jones said...

What a big boy! He'll be running around the house before you know it! :)

Jonathan Jones said...

Uh...that was me, not Jonathan. Guess I'm logged in as him. ;)