We dropped Charlie off and then went to eat breakfast. Carter ordered a waffle platter (huge waffle, 2 eggs, 2 pieces of bacon). He ate all his food and part of mine! Then we came home and played a little, watched Scooby Doo in my bed and folded some clothes before going to soccer. It was great to get some quality time with my oldest child!
Saturday, September 5, 2009
Carter's special day
I very recently decided to put Charlie in MDO at another church (the one they went to over the summer - Holly is on the board and her kids go there) on Wednedays. I really only wanted him in school one day a week but Carter's soccer classes have become miserable experiences for me. I can't watch him play soccer and I leave there sweating and stressed out from entertaining Charlie! Compared to other children, he's not difficult, but his age makes him a little more high maintenance. Anyway, I decided it would be a good idea to turn it into Carter's special day with Mommy. I've never really had any time just with Carter since Charlie was born.
We dropped Charlie off and then went to eat breakfast. Carter ordered a waffle platter (huge waffle, 2 eggs, 2 pieces of bacon). He ate all his food and part of mine! Then we came home and played a little, watched Scooby Doo in my bed and folded some clothes before going to soccer. It was great to get some quality time with my oldest child!
We picked up Charlie and his teacher said he was the sweetest little thing ever! Of course we knew that... :) She said he never fussed all day long and played happily. She asked in a sad way if he was only going to be coming on Wednesdays. :) He was once again wiped out!
We dropped Charlie off and then went to eat breakfast. Carter ordered a waffle platter (huge waffle, 2 eggs, 2 pieces of bacon). He ate all his food and part of mine! Then we came home and played a little, watched Scooby Doo in my bed and folded some clothes before going to soccer. It was great to get some quality time with my oldest child!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'm so glad y'all got to have special time together. I know they LOVED having Charlie at MDO...and anytime you feel like it, they'd love for him to come more! Just think about how it tires him out and how well he'll sleep! What a sweet precious angel. :)
Post a Comment