Wednesday, we went for Charlie's 15 month checkup. He's such a big boy! He was over 26 pounds and 33 inches long! That's 75-90 percentile for weight and over 95 percentile for height! I don't think he is as tall as Carter was at this age because I'm pretty sure Carter was off the charts on height almost every time. Some days I see how big they've gotten, but other days they still look like my tiny babies!
A couple of other things - the doctor said his incisors are about to break through (yay, more teething), and he's not too concerned that Charlie isn't talking or taking directions, etc. He does know what some things are and can make certain sounds... For instance, he roars like a dinosaur (in his cute, baby voice - "AAHHH"). He was holding a frog recently and made that same sound :) The doctor said we would revisit this again at 18 months but I'm sure he will be fine. He's just more of an observer... And sometimes I feel like maybe I don't talk enough to him. I am definitely going to step it up here in the next 3 months so we can show Dr. Smith!
Friday, September 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Sweet baby Charlie...I think it's good that he's such an observer and so calm and sweet. He's got the rest of his life to walk, run, and get into everything. Enjoy these last few moments of his "baby"ness. :)
Which Dr. Smith do you use?
Post a Comment