The boys started MDO last week - it's been long awaited! Now I can get my hair done and teeth cleaned and laundry folded. Maybe. Of course you know I put them in matching outfits, even though with 140 students at their school, they will never see each other or be seen in the same vicinity :) I tried very hard to capture that first day of school picture but eventually gave up. You get the point.
Charlie was wiped out after the first day! His teachers loved him though and said he didn't cry one time and was so sweet (he cried when I dropped him off but only for 5 seconds). He didn't need his paci all day and they put smiley faces on his end of day note!
When I dropped Charlie off at his class, I took Carter to his room where we did a treasure hunt. He thought it was so much fun to look for all the stuff, and then at the end of the day he got to bring his bag home with him. He really likes his new teacher, Ms. Coline, and I hope we have a great year! He has gotten great reports the first two days, so hopefully it stays that way!


No comments:
Post a Comment