Saturday, September 5, 2009

Random Update

I just had to get a few more pictures in, but they don't really fall into any of the other blogs I've just posted... Alan has decided to start hunting again - lovely ;) I can't really complain because he allows me lots of time (and money) for my sewing... He never complains when he walks in the door and I leave him with the kids so I can go to sewing class or something. I heart my hubby, even in his wooly bully attire ;)
Charlie is so funny sometimes. He was sitting in Daddy's lap and wanted to play with his toy, but he wanted to relax at the same time. So, he laid back all the way and hit his toy to make it play music... (By the way, is that the true definition of "laid-back" or what?!?)




Charlie also loves Carter's booster seat and constantly climbs in it on the floor or stands on it.

Wednesday night at church, Charlie loved playing on the slide! Daddy would help him down and he would land with the biggest smile on his face!








On one of our many, many trips lately to Bass Pro Shops, Carter pretended to ride the four wheelers. He behaved so well in the store and minded me completely! I let him get up on the ramp to look at the boats but he minded and just looked - didn't get in any or touch anything. Same with the four wheelers - no touching, but just pretending to drive with his hands in the air! I think with all that temptation, and his ability to resist it - that must be a milestone or something!

This week was our first Moments for Moms meeting of the year and I'm on the committee this time. We had a great first meeting and did a skit to introduce all the committee members to the audience. I played the "Always Late Mom" and Holly said it was good that I didn't even have to dress up or get into character (I had a roller in my hair, mismatched shoes, misbuttoned shirt, etc). Hardee har har, Holly. :) When I picked Charlie up from childcare, the ladies asked me if he was always that good - they said he didn't make a peep the whole time but played so well! I LOVE getting good reports and I hope he always stays so easy!


1 comment:

Holly :) said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE pics!!!
I really enjoyed Moments for Moms -especially your part in the skit. :) It would've been nice to see you play a part that's really out of your comfort zone, though. You're way too familiar with the "always late mom" ;) HA!
Great update and pics!