Ok, so I forgot to mention that I talked to Miss Adrienne's mother at church on Sunday morning. When we first walked in, she told us that Adrienne had said it was the easiest job she had ever had and that the kids were so good. Then, when we picked Carter up after church, Adrienne AND her mom (Mrs. Sheila) were in his class, due to some unexpected teacher absences, I think. Mrs. Sheila mouthed to me, "He was SOOO GOOD!" As you all know, we deal with defiance and listening issues all the time with Carter. Also, Charlie only cries with me, or so I hear anyway (I guess he takes out his frustrations from having to be so good with everyone else).
Miss Adrienne is only the 2nd actual babysitter we've used for the boys, and the first one (Miss Katie) said it was her easiest job ever also. I guess the trick is that we need to keep switching it up, with new people watching them all the time ;)
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment