So, next week I'm scheduled to get my hair cut. I had been growing it out from the inverted bob that everyone has now (I have had it much longer than everyone else, thank-you), to a long, tapered bob. However, with my fine hair, it's not looking so hot these days. I'm thinking about going back to a little layering... Maybe a layered bob? Let me know what you think about these styles, and how I would look with one of these styles (maybe not so many bangs as the first one though)...



2 comments:
I like them both...the second one is really cute - and I totally think you should go bleach blonde to make the look complete! :) I have planned to let mine continue to grow out but I guarantee when we get there, I'll tell her to cut it all off! :) I'm excited to see what you decide to do with your hair next Thursday! (And I'm looking forward to a few hours without the kiddos when we go!) :)
I like the first one. I think you have great hair for it! I hope you don't mind me reading your blog. Are you feeling better?
Post a Comment