I forgot to mention that we went to the doctor for Charlie's 1-year check-up a couple of weeks ago. It was that morning that I was having lots of pain from my (at that point unknown) appendicitis. I asked the nurse, "Would I know it if I was having an appendicitis?" She laughed a little and told me to ask the doctor, but I was feeling so badly I was just ready to get out of there after he looked at Charlie. After that, we went to Carter's soccer class, where I proceeded to lay down on the bench, and finally took Charlie out to my car and Coach Rob brought Carter out to us when they were done. But I digress... I wanted to update about how Charlie measures up (pardon the pun).
He was 24 lbs, 31 1/4 inches tall (that's 75th percentile in weight and 95th in height). He had to get 3 shots and is actually still scratching and having a rash from the chicken pox vaccine :( The doctor asked me if I thought he has a hearing problem, since he's not talking yet. No, he doesn't have a hearing problem - he's just laid back ;) And, perhaps I don't talk enough or work on it quite enough... I need to get on that... Other than that, he is doing great - the doc is not worried about how picky his eating is, since he's growing so well.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Charlie is growing and turning into such a big boy! I mean...he's a tiny newborn baby and will always be. :) If you're worried about him not talking, send him over here! He'll have no choice but to hear constant talking all day long! :) YAY CHARLIE!
Post a Comment