Just a quick update... Sorry, no pictures today!!!
This morning, Miss Adrienne came over to watch the boys at 8:30 so Mom could take me to the doctor for my post-op follow-up. The doctor gave me a good report and said I can go back to driving and doing most things, but just to take it easy and not do any heavy lifting. No problem! :) I'm still in pain, but it's much better... This makes me very thankful that I didn't have to have c-sections with my babies. This is much worse than delivering a baby!
Mrs. Lisa (Samantha's mommy) picked up Carter at around 11:15 or so for swim lessons, before we got back home to relieve Miss Adrienne. Carter got back around 1:30, and apparently they started learning how to dive today! Wow!
Cheryl came over this afternoon and took Mom home, since Dad had taken their car with him out of town. Before Mom left, we ran a couple of errands and went out to eat lunch with Charlie. Tonight after dinner, Alan, the boys and I all ran a few errands. It's nice getting out of the house and starting to get back to normal!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
YAY! Glad things are getting back to normal...Let me know if you need any help (or dinner!) this weekend. Happy Father's Day to Alan. :)
Post a Comment