Sunday, June 28, 2009

Here, fishie, fishie, fishie!

Saturday morning, we got up and got ready to go to Grandpa, Grandma Sherrie and Tristan's house. Sherrie's parents own property with a well stocked lake (and so peaceful and nice, too), so they wanted to take Carter fishing. On the way, we had to make two stops: the post office, and Ruff n Tuff (to buy a Superman fishing rod and tackle box). After we were done, Carter said, "Post Office: Check! Ruff n Tuff: Check! Now we can go fishing!" Haha! I have absolutely no idea where he got that... Once we got there, he had so much fun! The lake is absolutely full of bream, so he caught quite a few fish (and so did Mommy and Daddy!). He even got to go with Sherrie's dad (Pop) on a four wheeler and walk around the lake feeding the fish. On the way home, he said in his saddest voice, "I wasn't finished fishing." Aww - hopefully we can take him back again soon!We came home, showered, and got ready for our friends Mac and Pandi to come over. They brought us yummy dinner from Uncle Monk's and then the kids played while Pandi and I worked on our business stuff. We filled out all our LLC paperwork and ordered labels for Say it ain't Sew! Tomorrow, we are going to the courthouse to make it official. Yay! We hope to be a worldwide sensation very soon ;)

We went to lunch after church with them also, and both babies fell asleep so the daddies had to hold them through most of lunch.

Of course, the love birds had to sit next to each other...And here are the new co-founders of Say it ain't Sew! This evening, Nana, Pawpaw and Jacob came over to eat dinner with us and see the boys. We ate at Jim n Nick's and then parted ways so the boys could go to bed. Alan put them both to bed and then went to the gym. He is on such a fitness kick - I hope it lasts (and I hope it rubs off on me too!).

P.S. I forgot to mention that on Father's Day, Carter asked what we were celebrating. When I told him, he said, "It's not Mommy's Day or Kid Day or Teacher Day. Just Father's Day."

1 comment:

Holly :) said...

Carter's shirt (fishing) is HILARIOUS!
Great update...sounds like a fun weekend! Cute pics!