Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Happy (late) Father's Day - again!

On Monday, Pandi and I hired a babysitter (Miss Katie, who also brought her 2 sisters) to come to our house and watch the kids while we did business stuff. We are official now! We turned in all our paperwork, got a business license, manufacturing license and peddler's license... We came home and got our federal, state and local tax ID's... Now, we just need to know what to do with all this stuff ;) We are so excited to be off the ground... They are coming over tonight to grill out and we will be working on planning for this fall (designs for samples, ordering biz cards, etc). Yay for Say it ain't Sew!
Apparently while we were gone, Coleigh wore Carter's cowboy boots the whole time they played. She also carried one of his stuffed dogs around and called him Bolt. How cute! (Ignore the messy fridge in the background)


Carter dressed himself for the day, and wore his sunglasses around the house so he could use his flashlight. That makes sense, doesn't it?

A couple of days ago, Carter was playing with his bracelet and a ball and told me he had made a planet. I guess that does look like a planet... His mind amazes me.
We had not yet gotten together with Papa to celebrate Father's Day... We were supposed to do this last week, but I didn't get the message. So, Wednesday was the day... We met him at our favorite restaurant, Dale's, at around 11:30. Right after we got there, Gigi called and said she needed a ride from Best Buy (she was having a new radio installed in Nan's car). Papa went and got her and we all had a great lunch - I think I'm still full! ;) Papa loved his new coffee mug with the boys' picture on it!

No comments: