Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Birds are Asleep

Let me tell you... This running a business thing is not easy! Pandi and I have been so busy getting everything ready... Our first show is August 14th at my house, and it's coming up very quickly! We have gotten lots of things finished, but we still have lots to go! I'm so tired! I don't have a whole lot of updating, but thought I would share a few pictures and a couple of funny tales of the boys...

Charlie was scrunching his head down the other day, and we never truly captured it on film... He would scrunch his head down till his eyes were closed and his forehead was so fat from all the skin being squished!

Crossing his eyes?I've been taking the boys to school this week (Evan, Andrew and Anna's school is open during the summer). Of course, they have to wear matching outfits every day! It's hard to see these, but under the baseball on Charlie's outfit is his name, in blue... I LOVE this seersucker fabric!


A few nights ago, Carter heard crickets chirping outside... He asked me what the noise was, and I told him. He said, "No, Mommy. I think those are birds snoring!" What an imagination...

Charlie has started branching out a little... He has been eating bananas, strawberries and blueberries for snacktime (even though I've been adding some sugar - it still counts!), and last night he ate baked beans. I know that sounds like a small thing, but it's huge with such a picky eater! Those were/are some of Carter's favorite foods, and I've never had to try hard to get him to eat ANYTHING. If anyone has advice for dealing with picky eaters, please let me know - I'm still learning!

Charlie's new thing in the carseat is to completely go ballistic... He does this for a long time, and I'm surprised he doesn't get a headache! Sorry for the quality - it was my little camera, and at night...


Tonight we met Holly and the kids at Hobby Lobby and then went to eat Mexican (our favorite)! We haven't seen them in a while and it was good to spend time with them.


1 comment:

Holly :) said...

YAY! A new blog post! I know you've been so busy sewing lately...the samples were really cute. I can't wait to place my order for Say it Aint Sew! :)

We had a great time tonight...we MUST do it again soon!