Sunday after church, we went to lunch with the Deans and then Pandi and I did some shopping at Hancock's. I don't really enjoy that store, but we did get a lot of little things we needed. After I dropped her off, I went home and got Alan and the kids so we could run yet more errands. What happened to Sunday being a day of rest??? We met Papa and Gigi again, and they gave us lots more sewing supplies - including all of Gigi's embroidery thread (and it's a huge, expensive kit!)! Thanks, Gigi!!! (For those of you who don't know, she is taking a temporary retirement from sewing in order for them to travel in the RV around the country)
This morning, I went to brush my teeth and then Carter started screaming for me. I came into the kitchen to discover that Charlie had gotten his almost full yogurt container and poured it out to do some finger painting, all over the chair and floor. I mopped twice, and it's still a little filmy. Yuck. Later in the day, I walked out of the room for 3 seconds, and came back to him splashing in the dog's water bowl, and water was everywhere. Double yuck. He is getting into everything these days! The funny (yet sad) thing is that when I scolded him, he stuck his bottom lip out and held it there for about 5 minutes, making his sad face. He whimpered once or twice, but never cried. He's so funny! These pictures don't really do justice - there were big globs of yogurt everywhere!
Tonight, the Deans came over again because their realtor was showing their house. Pandi brought us dinner (or ingredients, which she cooked over here). It was so yummy that I wrote down the recipe and will post it to the recipe blog. We ordered yet more fabric and got a few more things done. It's amazing how much leg work there is before we even get started! This doesn't include all we've been through to order labels, and all the other things we are trying to order (postcards, biz cards, invoices, hang tags, etc). Sheesh!
Last night, I was all excited and making imaginary clothing designs in my head, and didn't go to sleep until around 1 am. Charlie was up from about 2:30-4 last night (that NEVER happens - he's the best sleeper!), and then didn't nap today. Well, only about a 30 minute nap at 4:00 today. So strange! He also isn't eating well, but he's not really fussy when he's playing, so I don't know what's wrong... Carter was also up from 4-6, in our bed. So, I think I'm going to watch a quick TV show with Alan and hit the hay! I'm very tired!


3 comments:
YAY! An update! Can't wait to see the new Fall line for Say it Aint Sew. ;)
I am excited about your venture. With the 5 grandkids- I am certain to need something! Are you going to have a holiday selection.
I'm super excited to see the stuff for Say it ain't Sew!
Post a Comment