Carter had a really good day at school today, and I was telling him in the car how proud I was of him. Then we started having a conversation about the song on the radio (he always wants to know what song is on and he's getting really into music). Very randomly, he said, "Mommy? I want to have flying feet." "Flying feet?" I asked... "Yes, I want flying feet to fly away from you." "But why would you want to fly away from me?" "When I get in trouble, I want flying feet so I can fly away before you spank me. But you would have to buy some flying feet to catch me." The things that go through his mind...
Also, I think we watch too much Scooby Doo. A toddler was making some awful whiny noise, and Carter said, "Mommy! I hear a werewolf!" Haha!
Finally, Papa - this one's for you... Carter came over to Charlie this morning and said, "Charlie, I'm going to give you a knuckle sandwich." (He didn't say it in a mean way and I don't think he knows what it means) I said, "Carter, we don't say that. Where did you hear that?" "Papa said that to the dog..." After explaining that it's not a nice thing to say, he said, "Ok then Charlie, I'm just going to give you a sandwich. A regular sandwich." Ha! Papa, you barely escaped being in trouble that time ;)
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment