Friday, July 31, 2009
Eeeey! (In the words of the ever immortal Fonzie)
Tonight, I decided at the very last minute to get a babysitter (Alan is out of town this week) and go to a much needed Girls' Night Out. We went to Pablo's (my favorite Mexican food in the world) and then to see The Proposal (second time, still just as good). Carter got himself dressed... At first, he brought me the now famous train shirt, as featured previously, and some sandpail shorts. After I found him the correct shorts, he put them on and came into the kitchen where I was getting things ready... He walked in with a big thumbs up, and said, "Lookin' good!" He said this about himself. Ha! Where does he get these things?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Glad you had a fun Girls Night Out...who helped you up the big stairs at Pablo's? :)
Post a Comment