Saturday, May 29, 2010

Cheers

Carter has said a couple of really funny things lately. At Nana's house, Eli asked him about his Apple Jacks... Notice how Carter's comment is slightly unrelated (and strange - where did he har this?).
Eli: I love Apple Jacks, those are my favorite.
Carter: Fiber makes your tummy happy! (RIGHT after finishing this sentence, he tooted and laughed)
Tonight, he and Samantha had freeze pops and Carter wanted to hit them together before eating them, to do a toast. He clinked his against hers and said, "Cheers!" I asked him where he learned about toasts, and he said, "You know, like in that song Chicken Fried, they say, 'Raise your glasses for a toast.'" Oh, well that clears that up.
Carter also sings everything he hears... Lately he walks around singing, "Hit me baby one more time!" I think it's in one of his movies...


Ok, time for some pictures because I know how the grandparents only read so they can see pictures of the kids... :)

Charlie loves this cowboy hat! He also loves TCBY. Too bad their only dairy-free option is usually raspberry sorbet, which is a terrible color on his white clothes.I gave him a marker, and he wrote all over his tummy (right after his bath) on purpose. He didn't want anything to do with paper...

1 comment:

Holly :) said...

Love the "Cheers!"...that's too cute. I think Evan went through a "cheers" phase...
The pics of Charlie are adorable - that silly kiddo!