Sunday, May 23, 2010

Last Day of School

Thursday was the last day of MDO for the year. It was a little bittersweet because I love jammie days and summertime when we don't have as much of a schedule, but I will miss having a couple of (half) days to myself every week. I also know the boys will miss their friends and teachers, so we'll have to have lots of playdates this summer.

Carter's class had a party with lots of good food and fun. All the kids had a great time, and got goodie buckets and lots of fun prizes (Ms. Coline had let them go fishing for prizes also). We will miss Ms. Coline - she is the most dedicated preschool teacher I've ever seen or heard about! She loves her children and they all love her back.
The parents gave Ms. Coline a money bucket and a chip/dip with the kids' thumbprints as lions (they are the laughing lions). Our goal is not to make her cry, but of course she did!


Charlie's class didn't have a party planned, but I brought them some snacks and juice boxes so it would be a little more special than the usual snack. Charlie loved his teachers and will miss Ms. Jessica and Ms. Kelli!

No comments: