Tuesday, May 25, 2010

So true

I just read this from someone else's blog (Kelly's Korner) and loved it so much that I thought I would re-post.


Count EVERYTHING that you go through as joy because you don't know what kind of testimony God is building in you and who in your life you will be able to encourage and how you will one day be used because of what you have faced.

1 comment:

KS said...

This could not have been more timely. I have seen that come true so many times in my life when I'm facing struggles that are hard to consider "joy" until after the fact. Time to start being joyful in the midst of it! That statement reminded me of James 1:2-4....

"Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."