Ok, where to start? Well, first of all - we're all still alive. Just wanted to get that out of the way in case you wondered where I have been! This summer is turning out to be so incredibly busy, and I thought summers were supposed to be laid-back and relaxing. A few weeks ago was Carter's end of t-ball party. All the kids had fun playing at the park and they all ran for shelter when it started raining. They got trophies, which Carter was excited about. We were hoping to put his game ball in the glove trophy, but since the last game was canceled, we never got one :(
Jacob graduated from high school (really?!? I feel old!) and we all went to watch him walk. I ended up pushing Charlie around in his stroller for most of the event because he doesn't like to sit still! Congratulations, Uncle Jacob!


No comments:
Post a Comment