Monday, March 29, 2010

Fun Friday

Friday, Holly and I decided to take all 4 children (Evan was in school) to run some errands. Are we crazy, or is there another word for it? We went to Target and the kids had slushies and popcorn, then we picked up lunch at Chic Fil A and went to a couple of other places before heading home.

When we got home, Charlie took a nap while I got ready again to go to our church's Women's Night of Worship. It was much smaller scale than last year and less publicized (and I wasn't on any committee this time), but I think it was better. Ashley Welborn came and she sang and spoke - it was pretty amazing! Afterward, there was a dessert and coffee reception. Everything was so yummy! I'm a little sad I didn't make it over to the chocolate fondue table earlier (I got 1 or 2 things from it). Also, I didn't have my camera so I stole all these pictures from Holly and Shelly.
Amy and Holly came with me - actually, we went with Amy because she drove. :)

Me, Shelly, and Kimberly. Kimberly teaches aerobics and she works out in her sleep. I've been trying to work up the courage to go to her class for over a year ;)

Beautiful flowers that were done by a girl who's in our SS class. And she doesn't even do this for a living!

1 comment:

Holly :) said...

YAY! Today was so much fun! Glad we got to spend it together! :)