Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Andrew!


Gosh, it seems like just yesterday when Carter was a young baby and Andrew was born - a whopping 6 pounds! I still remember holding him and how tiny he was - I've never held a baby that small before! Now, he's 4 years old and he even got a big boy haircut (we miss his cute little boy haircut, but it's super cute now, too!).

Saturday morning, Alan took Carter to t-ball practice. They hurried through a drive-through and came home so that I could take Carter to Andrew's birthday party. We were sad that we couldn't all go, but it was Charlie's nap time and the boy needs his sleep. He would have just fallen asleep in the car anyway, and stayed out there with Daddy the entire time like last year :)

Anyway, Carter and I had a great time and all the kids played so hard! Andrew got lots of cool presents from all his friends. I totally wanted to get him a "Middle Child" shirt but I didn't think to order it in time. :) Happy birthday, Andrew - you are so special to us!





1 comment:

Holly :) said...

YAY! Happy Birthday, Andrew! So glad y'all were there to celebrate his special day with us. :)