Thursday, April 1, 2010

T-ball

Carter is playing t-ball again this year, and Saturday was his first game of the season. We're on a team with a lot of friends, so we're happy about that. Our team is the A's (aka the Chelsea Athletics). Carter did a great job and we're very proud of him; at the end of the game, however, he did not want to participate in giving five to the other team. He held his hand out just until he got to them and then folded his arms. Ha! I guess we need to work on sportsmanship... I forgot my camera, as usual these days, so these photos are courtesy of Holly. We will try to get some action shots next time.


I made Charlie a shirt to support his big brother - it is a green "sleeves" and has baseball bats with a baseball on the front and Carter's number (in team colors) on the back.



The games are every Saturday morning for the next few weeks, so let us know if you need the schedule or directions.

2 comments:

KS said...

Even if you didn't take it, I love that first picture of Carter - he looks so fierce!!

Holly :) said...

Great pics! ;)
I love Charlie's shirt - it turned out so good! I need one for Anna! Go A's!!!