Friday, January 22, 2010

Moms' Night Out

Last night, our Moms' group got together for the monthly night out. It was more of a night in, but you know... We went to Shannon's house for karaoke night. I am a T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E singer. I didn't really think I would participate, but once everyone got going, I did and it was so much fun! So now, SingStar is on my wish list! We had very yummy food and stayed over 3 hours and we still weren't ready to quit - ha!

A few pictures of some of the sweet girls there (somehow I left out Leigh Ann)... Not everyone was able to come, since there was also a men's ministry meeting at church at the same time, and not everyone wanted to get a babysitter.


Darek even came downstairs a couple of times to participate. Since he is our fill-in Sunday School teacher when Phil is not there (he also does the opening announcements, prayer requests, etc), we thought we might post these on our SS bulletin board.


1 comment:

Holly :) said...

Looks like lots of fun...sorry I missed it. You certainly don't want to hear me sing!! :)