Poor Charlie, though... He did NOT want to be there. The moment we walked back into the room, he clung to me like a monkey, using his arms and legs. He cried almost the entire time because he was so scared. I guess he remembers getting shots previously... :( The first order of business (after measurements) was to get finger sticks for both boys. Carter was SUCH a big boy and did not cry or even get upset at all. He even watched the whole thing and was fascinated. Maybe he'll be a doctor? Charlie was another story, though. Poor thing :( After the doctor visited us, Charlie got his last vaccine shots until the year 2013. Yay! Dr. Smith thinks they are both wonderful boys and growing so well.
One more random thing... Tonight at church, Carter's class had a bad night. They did not even get a prize from the treasure box, as they usually do, because they were behaving so badly. HOWEVER, Carter did not get in trouble. They said he was listening and being sweet the entire time, even when the others were not. I almost fell on the floor! I told them that I was just overjoyed with that news. So, of course we came home and got a gigantic treat - rainbow sherbet with gummy worms, PLUS, Carter was allowed to watch an X-Men cartoon for a bedtime show (not something we normally let him watch because he doesn't need any ideas...).
Sundays are so crazy for us, I almost never get a picture of the boys in their cute church outfits (and they have enough outfits to wear every Sunday for the next couple of years, with no repeats - ha!). I sort of got one here last Sunday... Sort of?


1 comment:
Such beautiful fashion plate young men. We can relate to the excitement over being good. Levi told me when he came out of class last night, "I was really good, but I was crazy"- now what that means, I do not know. He is having some better days, thankfully!
Post a Comment