Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Many Faces of Charlie



As I mentioned in my previous post, Charlie has been up to lots of new things lately. In addition to the other things I mentioned, he has learned the word "kiss" and promptly gives big, slobbery kisses upon request! And regarding those Vanilla Wafers (Banilla Wipers or Wifers, according to Carter)... That is the only food he will put in his mouth. He's a PRO at eating Vanilla Wafers, but just plays with other food. I guess those are his favorite :) I thought I would share a few pictures of the things he has been up to lately...

He had lots of fun at the Spring Fling (can't you tell???)!

He was very excited to see Mrs. Tammy, who came to visit us from Valley. He loves meeting new people (he was actually smiling right before this)!
He got some new kicks (they have frogs on them)! He can't kick these off, and it drives him crazy!He has gotten really good at standing up and holding on all by himself...

He LOVES jumping in his jumperoo!Until he gets mad at me for taking too many pictures...


Of course, I can't forget Carter... He has been so sweet and obedient lately! We've been to the park several times, and he loves picking flowers to give to me. One of his friends was hurt, and he gave him a flower too! Someone pointed out to me that his love language must be gifts, and I had never thought of that before. We attended one of Gary Chapman's seminars for married couples, but I have never done the study for children... I am going to keep my eyes open for more signs!

2 comments:

Granna said...

Such beautiful boys!

Holly :) said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Sweet Charlie and Carter...they are growing too fast! :( Make them stop!!!