I think I forgot to also mention that last week, Carter talked about marrying Coleigh almost every day. One day he came home from school and told me that he was going to marry her and they were going to have kids. Where does he get this???
I'm feeling a lot better, and we've had a pretty normal week, all things considered. I'm still not 100% though, so we've had a couple of lazy days. Charlie has decided that he loves to sleep in his swings. I don't think it's a really great idea to get him used to these, as he's probably already exceeded the weight limit at this point! They should seriously make toddler-sized swings... I will say that his large swing (upstairs in his room) is much heavier duty and the motor can actually still swing him. This travel size version, however, doesn't really budge even when it's cranked up all the way... Anyway, he loves to crane his neck back in a very uncomfortable looking position. I managed to catch this shot, mid-swing...


No comments:
Post a Comment