Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Thanksgiving Program

The boys had their annual Thanksgiving program at school... I was so sad that this was Carter's last year. :( And of course, before everything starts, they show that darn slideshow set to music with all the kids' pictures. What am I going to do at preschool graduation later this year?!? I already don't think I can attend.

However, I am so happy that BOTH boys participated and did GREAT!!! This was the first time that they have both cooperated. The toddlers went first, so we watched Charlie and all his friends. Oh. My. Gosh. It was the cutest thing ever. Charlie did such a great job doing all the motions!
Picking up a leaf at just the right moment in the song, and then letting it go when the leaf is supposed to float down.
How cute is he?!?


Carter took his job as an Indian very seriously. He drummed as they came in, and then he did all the motions and sang all the songs. He looks like he's 15 instead of 5. :(




Charlie with his sweet teachers, Mrs. Becca and Mrs. Donna. We love them! Charlie does also, but he just did not want to pose for a picture.
Carter and sweet Mrs. Kathryn. Love her, too!
My little turkey and Indian!

1 comment:

Holly :) said...

Such cute pictures! Charlie is such a big boy! His girlfriend, Anna loves looking at his pictures. She's sitting here saying "that's Charlie, that's Charlie!". :)