Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Santa Claus

In early December, our moms group had our annual Santa party.  IMG_4940

IMG_4945IMG_4948

He read ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas to the group.IMG_4951IMG_4957

Charlie found a girlfriend – cute little Delaney.  He kept chasing her with his lips puckered and trying to kiss her.  Ha!  She screamed and ran from him…  He wouldn’t get over it and wouldn’t leave her alone!  Sweet Camryn is checking out the situation as well…IMG_4965IMG_4969IMG_4966IMG_4981IMG_4978IMG_4977

“I want a DS, a Spiderman that talks, and a Hot Wheels Criss-Cross Crash set…”IMG_4984IMG_4988IMG_4989

Some of us decorate cookies and eat them.  Others just eat the icing straight from the source.IMG_4993IMG_4992

Most of the group (minus some who didn’t want to participate – including Charlie)IMG_4996

Carter and Samantha watching some ‘toons…IMG_5001

Words (and pictures) cannot describe the stickiness that resulted from this candy cane.

IMG_5003

1 comment:

Holly :) said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I'll make sure I don't tell Anna that Charlie found another girlfriend! :)