Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Old Baker Farm

Since Carter is in K-4 at MDO, this was his first year to go on a field trip. The school goes to Old Baker Farm's pumpkin patch each year, and we were so excited to get to go. Mrs. Kathryn fed a calf...
Carter and me in the cotton field.



Climbing on the hay bales...Fun on the horse/tire swing...
Wandering in the maze...

The entire class
Carter and Claire... (She is not in his class, so he was excited to get to hang out with her a lot that day).
Carter and two of his buddies - Zane and Ava.

It was a fun day, and I really enjoyed spending it with Carter. We don't get much time to do things together without baby brother, and I need to make a bigger point of doing that. I think I am going to pick a few random days the rest of this year and keep Carter out of school (while Charlie still goes) and spend the day with him - going to the McWane center, the zoo, the movies, or just hanging out. He's a lot of fun to spend time with when I don't have to split my attention. I can't believe he will be in Kindergarten next year! Boo-hoo!

No comments: