Friday, October 31, 2008

Picnics and Pumpkins

So...I started writing this earlier in the week, and my computer crashed :( So, that's my reason/excuse for not posting anything recently. Oh, and I've also been SUPER busy getting ready for Carter's birthday party tomorrow. Another reason/excuse :) Need more? Just ask me and I'll come up with something else too...

I'll make this one short and mostly pictures, since we'll have some big updates after trick-or-treating tonight and the birthday party tomorrow!

Having a picnic outside on a really nice day last week:


We had a great time at the pumpkin patch. Take a look at the slideshow:



Painting a pumpkin for Charlie:

Carter didn't get a nap one day this week, and fell asleep watching cartoons before dinner. Poor thing! He has a hard time taking a nap, but he still really needs one every day...


More fun to come from our adventures tonight and tomorrow!

1 comment:

KS said...

I think I pretty much looked like Charlie around 2:30pm today...we even have a similar red sectional to complete the picture!