Sweet, sweet Carter. Last night as I was trying to get Carter settled down for bedtime, he was upset that he couldn't watch TV. I told him that he is so lucky because some children don't even have a TV and all the things he does, because their families might not have enough money. He said, "Well, if we have enough money, then we should share our money with the people who need it. Other people who have money should share theirs, too."
Today, he said, "I wish there were two of me. One of me would play with Coleigh, and the other me would not; the other me would sit with you, Mommy."
Carter may be a wild and crazy boy, but he is SO sweet and has such a sweet heart. His teacher tells me that every day, even if he gets in trouble. :)
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Precious Carter... You will look back on these sweet things he says with a big smile. :)
Post a Comment