Monday, December 28, 2009

A few funnies

I'll update for Christmas very soon... For now, a few funnies :)

Traveling home a few nights ago, both boys fell asleep. Alan and I kept hearing a noise and couldn't figure it out. Well, then it got louder and we figured out that Charlie was laughing in his sleep! It started as his Ernie from Sesame Street laugh (that's his new thing), and then it was an all-out laugh. I'm sure he was dreaming about Carter doing something silly!

Getting ready for church yesterday morning, I handed Carter his clothes to put on while he was playing with some toys. I gave him a turtleneck, shirt, and pants. While I was putting on my makeup, I heard him ask me why he had so many shirts (I wasn't looking at him), and I told him because it was cold outside. Then he came into the bedroom needing help, and I realized he had gotten all the Christmas sweaters and thought he had to put all those on also! He had all his clothes on, plus a sweater, plus, he was stuck with his head and 1 arm in Charlie's sweater. He was trying so hard though, and got everything on in record time! I don't know why it was so funny, but I almost couldn't breathe from laughing at that sight.

Today, I removed a Christmas towel from the bathroom and put up the regular towel. Carter asked me why, and if it was because it's Spring now. I told him almost... He stopped what he was doing and ran to the window, complaining, "But it hasn't even snowed yet!"

1 comment:

Holly :) said...

Cute! That's hilarious about Carter trying to put on all of those sweaters...I can just see him! HA! :)