Tuesday, December 23, 2008

TAG!


Holly "tagged" me... The instructions were to go into the 4th folder of saved pictures and post the 4th picture and then tell about it. This is a picture of Dr. Edwards holding Charlie, at my 6 week visit. He delivered both boys and has been a great doctor. As you can see, he truly loves each baby and his job - he always makes us feel like our babies are the most beautiful, special babies he has ever seen. Oh, and he's an Auburn grad too, so that alone should say enough. Charlie is just hangin' out here in his cute froggie outfit that Cheryl gave him. We wore this outfit all summer and loved it - I was sad to pack it up! Charlie was such a trooper - his usual sweet self - and didn't even get fussy the whole time we were there. I don't remember his legs being this skinny ;)
I'm supposed to tag 4 more people... Holly tagged me, so I can't tag her back... Brittany, Karen, Angela L - TAG!!!

3 comments:

KS said...

Merry Christmas, Melissa! Can't wait to hear how much fun you had :)

Holly :) said...

Sweet baby Charlie! :) Thanks for going along with the "tag" game. ;)

Brittany said...

I will post my tag picture tomorrow! How fun!! You have been so very busy dear! I am glad I finally got a chance to catch up on your happenings!