A couple of funnies I left off from the previous blog... We brought home lunch from Dairy Queen one day last week (a real treat). Carter's cheeseburger had sesame seeds on the bun, and I guess he's never had that before... He set it down and pondered it, and said, "Hmm. I like it with sprinkles on it!" He tells me frequently that my freckles are sprinkles, and that I have lots of sprinkles. He, on the other hand, only has one sprinkle (a mole on his arm).
Alan put him on the kitchen counter to brush his teeth, and he somehow turned around and sort of fell off, holding on only by his fingers. After he dropped down, he said, "Wow, that was close!"
I really want to attempt Santa again to get a picture with BOTH boys, and I asked Carter about it. He assured me he would sit in Santa's lap this time and not cry and I asked him if he wanted to do it today. He said, "No, Mommy, I will do it tomorrow. Not today, just tomorrow." Ha! He's a natural born procrastinator! This is kind of like when I ask him to do things - sometimes I get the response, "Just a minute, Mommy. I will do it just a minute."
This morning, Carter woke up really early and got in our bed. He only had a t-shirt and pull-up on, and seemed to be pretty cold. Later while I was making his lunch for school, I asked Alan (who has been putting him to bed lately) why he didn't put jammies on him. He said he didn't know, and Carter (very loudly and from another room) replied, "I don't know EITHER!"
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment