Since Carter turned 5 years old, he seems so grown up! He can read most anything he tries to, he can add strings of 3 and 4 numbers, and he doesn’t seem to need my help with much of anything. Boo! He learned to use chopsticks recently, also…
I recently walked into the kitchen to discover this on the table…
Upon closer inspection, I found each spot had a smiley face or frowny face.
Carter explained to me that he had played restaurant, and the smiley faces were for the people who liked their dinner, and the frowny faces were for those who didn’t. He told me what each person ate (from sushi to Chinese food to soup and sandwiches). Duh! Why didn’t I realize what the papers were about?!? Thankfully, there were more happy customers than not (I think he only had 2 unhappy customers out of 8).
He has been doing so well with piano lessons and now he can even read music and play some with both hands!!! I’m so proud of him. He also enjoys helping Charlie and trying to teach him things as well.
Carter also likes to make my lists for me… Normally he asks what we need and writes a few things down for me. Clearly, we needed more silly putty this time…


1 comment:
He seems academically advanced! what a smartie!
Post a Comment