Saturday, October 3, 2009

I Go out Walking

Who do you think these belong to?


You guessed it! We had to go out and buy several pairs of shoes for our new little walker, Charlie (the ones in the picture are my faves - he wore them with orange pants and a striped shirt and was so cute!)! I wasn't sure if he would ever walk (haha) but he is having so much fun with his new-found freedom :) He can also get to a standing position all by himself most of the time.


You'll have to turn your head (or computer screen) sideways for this, but I couldn't figure out how to turn it. He really doesn't fall and I suppose that's because of how old he is. He steadies himself if he feels like he is about to fall, or he sits down or puts his hands out. Since Carter was walking so early, he really had no caution and just ran full speed ahead! He also took forever to learn to catch himself, so he had LOTS of bumps on the noggin. We're so proud of our brand-new toddler!


1 comment:

Holly :) said...

Love the shoes! I helped sub that day that he wore them to MDO and he was walking like a champ! I was so proud...and so sad at the same time. :( No more BABY Charlie - he's a big walker now!!!!!