I feel guilty for not updating more often, but I have been so busy in the sweat shop! I have a lot to update on but not much time, so for today I'll just include some pictures of Charlie enjoying his food.
Here he is with his very first Oreo. He really, really loved it. Can you tell?
Birthday cupcake from his friend Claire's party. He really loved that also.
He decided to tag-team his two sippy cups. Chocolate milk, apple juice. Repeat.
Just a quick update on last week... We've had so much going on lately but I haven't taken too many pictures. Nana and Pawpaw came over Thursday to get the boys so we could enjoy a date night/weekend for Alan's birthday. We went to a movie that night and then Friday, which was Alan's actual birthday, we went to a nice dinner at Chuck's Fish, which is a new restaurant near us. It was very strange to have such a quiet house. I almost packed a diaper bag to go out to eat at Chuck's - I briefly wondered if I needed to bring more diapers ;) Nana and Pawpaw brought the boys back Saturday afternoon - it was a nice little break, but we missed our babies!


No comments:
Post a Comment