Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Family Photos

Sunday, we had a family photo session at Mt Laurel (every time we go there I am ready to move there, and it's just a few minutes away from where we are, so not much would change!). These were our fall, Christmas, Carter's 4-year and Charlie's 18-month pictures, all combined :) We used a friend who has a photography business (her children go to MDO with ours - her baby and Charlie are in the same class). We have lots of mutual friends but didn't really meet until recently. Anywho, she is the most affordable I think we've ever used (besides Portrait Innovations) but I thought she did a fantastic job!

She is so excellent with kids, and both Carter and Charlie warmed up very quickly. I can't say the same about some of the other places we use or have used - our last session at the "expensive" place was terrible because neither boy would smile or even look like they cared to be alive. Take a look and let me know which ones are your favorites. www.kareneppersonphotography.com - click "Proofing", type "abrams"

2 comments:

Holly :) said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE them! They are ALL good- but I especially love the family ones at the beginning. :)

Angela said...

I don't know HOW you are going to choose!!! Sorry I can't help - they are all SO good - you ALL look so good!!! Good luck!